Saturday, April 22, 2017

more dragon eyes

I put my finger by these so you can get an idea of the size




 Different photos make the same eye look different colors

 this one and the one above are the same one




I tried covering an altoid tin.  That's fun.



 and again I took one with my hand for size


I had a pet scan done Thursday and got a phone call from 
the doctor office Friday but missed it.  I didn't see that they
left a message until this morning.  I just figured they'd call 
back if it was important since they didn't leave a message.
I saw the voice mail this morning and they were wanting to schedule
a follow up appointment.  Last time that happened it had spread 
to my liver.  I have an appointment the week after next and an
MRI this week.  I would think they could wait till I get that done.
We'll see what's going on - hopefully - Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment