Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I decided to try to make a schedule for doing some art.
Monday - painting;
Tuesday - clay;
Wednesday - paint; and do some photo editing
Thursday - paint or make books;
and Friday - do whatever I didn't get done the rest of the week.
An example of that is if we have a doctor day like Monday was - then I will try to make up the painting I would have done.

                                          
                                       I did finally finish the sky, lake painting - so very                                                  
                                                glad this frustrating painting is done:
                                             

                                                Today was Tuesday so I worked with clay:


This is the purple flower on the left above
It was too dark to tell what it was
so I lightened it below;
This is what part of my desk looks like when playing -
I mean working - with clay. 

My next goal with clay - finish this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment